It may be snowing in some parts of the country (New York, I’m looking at you!), but Spring is officially here and I had the pleasure of sharing some of my favorite new beauty launches of the season on the Wendy Williams Show this morning. Below, my top beauty picks!
Must-Haves For Your Face
- Biore Baking Soda Acne Cleansing Foam $6.49; Drugstores
This daily cleanser is great for combination skin and really helps anyone who suffers from breakouts. The foam–which feels like clouds–is tough on dirt, grime, and makeup but remains gentle on your skin. Baking soda properties provides a deep clean and salicylic acid keeps those breakouts at bay.
- Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask $16; Ulta.com
Now that the cold weather is (mostly) behind us, it’s time to revive and rejuvenate our skin. A weekly mask treatment can do just that. This new one from Bliss has a whipped texture and its marshmallow root extract helps to brighten and hydrate skin. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and the rinse it off.
- Rebels Refinery Dirty Boy Bamboo Face and Body Wipes
- $5.99; Target.com
- These all-natural face and body wipes can remove makeup or help you freshen up o-the -go. They’re made from natural bamboo wipes and feature natural anti-fungal properties.
Must-Haves For Your Makeup Bag
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick $19; Sephora.com
These lipsticks are buttery, have a great pigment pay-off, and they come in 40 shades and three finishes, including matte, metallic, and glimmer. You can find everything from reds to berry and neutral tones.
- Physician’s Formula Butter Highlighter $10.99; Drugstores
A great highlighter can help draw attention to your best features–i.e. your cheekbones, brow bone, and lips. This impressive drugstore version has a buttery texture (which makes it super easy to blend!) and comes in five flattering shades.
- Urban Decay Rebound Collagen-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray $32; Sephora.com
In order to make your makeup go on flawlessly and stay on all day, a great primer is a must. This spray is infused with collagen (that means it helps to firm your skin–yes!) and provides instant hydration upon contact. Use it before you apply your makeup and feel free to mist your face whenever you need a hydrating and refreshing boost throughout the day.
Must-Haves For Your Hair
- Slip Scrunchies $39 for 3; SilkSlipPillowcase.com
Traditional hair brands can tug at your hair and cause breakage and damage. These scrunchies are an amazing alternative that are made from 100% pure silk. Not only do they look and feel luxurious, but they keep your hair healthy and crease-free. They come in large and small sizes and are available in black, caramel, and pink.
- Kérastase Paris Sugar Wave Spray $28; Kerastase-usa.com
This sugar-infused hair mist helps create soft, effortless waves that are perfect for the warm months ahead. Just apply it to damp hair, air-dry your hair, and you’ll achieve great texture with zero crunch or stickiness.